Installation - webserver
- Download the latest copy from the downloads page
- Unzip the files into your WordPress’ plugins folder
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress’ Admin » Plugins page
- Access the plugin interface from Admin » Options » iTunesSpy
- Insert your Authorization-Key - which is used to check the integrity of the inserted tracks - and the Amazon Developers Token (Amazon replaced the "Developers Token" with the "Access Key ID"!)
Installation - Windows PC
- Download the latest copy of the ituneswatcher3 from here (don't use the old "iTunesWatcher" application which isn't compatible!)
- Follow the ituneswatcher installation instructions
- Start the application and go to the settings tab
- Insert into the field 'url': "http://www.yourserver.com/path_to_weblog/?itunesspy=true"
Please replace it with the right url of your webserver and the right path to your weblog's root folder...
If you want the data to be sent to more urls: Just seperate the single urls with "|"!
- Insert into the field 'authentication': Your Authentication-Key you used on the iTunesSpy settings-page.
if the authorization keys used in iTunesSpy and ituneswatcher3 are different the whole thing won't work!!
Installation - Mac
- Please read this for more details.
Display the data
If you want to know how to get the inserted tracks into your weblog, please go to the support section and have a look at the step-by-step guide.